I'm excited to announce that I have 2012 fine art calendars for sale just in time for the new year! I love the idea of a gift that last from January to December. I also love a good stocking stuffer, especially one that's handmade and supports (your favorite) artists. *wink wink*
12 loose calendar pages
size: 8.25" tall x 5.5" wide
heavy 110 cardstock
These calendars are designed with freedom and creativity in mind. Have fun with choosing your own way to display them in your home or office:
- String with wire and clothespins in an empty, over-sized frame.
- Frame one a month in a smaller frame on your desk.
- Hang a blank clipboard on your wall with a nail and then clip the current month to the board.
- Put a nail or tack in the wall with a bulldog clip on it. Clip the calendar to it.
- Pin to your bulletin board or fridge.
- Use artist tacky to display on your wall or mirror.
- I loved THIS display that can be purchased from Ikea here.
- Pick up THIS cute and inexpensive display.
- Or, purchase an easel or picture stand (as shown below) from your local art supply store or in the frame/home decor isle at Target, Michaels, etc.
AND when the month is over, cut the bottom off and you're left with a mini art print.
PURCHASE ONLINE HERE.
*OR, purchase from me personally and save yourself the shipping/handling fee. If you are in Oklahoma (OKC/Norman) or Colorado (Durango) I will be available before Christmas for purchasing. Email me and we'll get together: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only a limited number available :)